A UK chain restaurant registered in China is looking Greek-style yogurt.
You should be able to supply Greek-style yogurt with a product shelf life of at least 9 months.
You must be either:
– a brand owner who has importers and distributors in China
– a qualified exporter with a wide range of food and drink products including snacks
– was founded in 1986 in London
– creates handmade snacks and baked products avoiding chemicals, additives, and preservatives
– sells 100% organic coffee
– has 2 restaurants in Shanghai which import all their products
– is undergoing a further expansion
Submit your proposal to the China-Britain Business Council (CBBC).
CBBC is a membership organisation and Department for International Trade’s chosen partner in China to deliver trade services.
All submissions will be reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps. You can only submit a proposal if you are a UK registered company.
Sectors: Food & Drink
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Expiry date: 31 March 2018
Applications received: 2
Value of contract: Value unknown
Your guide to exporting: China